Join the CX crew!
We are looking for a talented and dynamic green thinker, able to think outside the box and ready to accept and win with us new challenges to establish ourselves more and more in the student housing sector.
We are looking for a NIGHT AUDITOR with a great desire to get into a multicultural space that hosts students from all over the world for the opening of the CX Turin.
Who are we?
CX is a student housing company that through its spaces and common areas full of personality, offers a full optional living experience and international breath to its guests: university students away from home, professionals, digital nomads... in a nutshell, people who have not lost the desire to discover, learn and know!
Curious, revolutionaries and citizens of the world, all you have to do is get on board, ready to grow in a sparkling and never trivial reality!
Make yourself known and put in all of yourself to convince us that you are the talent we are looking for.
- You look at the glass half full and Murphy's laws don't scare you.
- You are convinced that alone we go fast, but together we go far!
- You know that no man is an island and you are only comfortable building bridges with the people around you, finding in every relationship a business opportunity.
- You have a wealth of experience and / or a background in tourism or economics.
- You have slick English language skills!
TO DO LIST DEL NIGHT AUDITOR:
- You will provide attentive and friendly customer service to all CX guests (past, present and future). But wait, that’s not all!
- You will check in and out in a professional and friendly manner following company standards.
- You will be responsible for the correct data entry (customer information, reservations, maintenance, charges and similar) within the various management systems.
- You will be responsible for the correct invoicing and you will support the administration.
- You will be responsible for the proper management and closing of the daily cash and cash fund.
- You will schedule and distribute room keys conscientiously and correctly.
- You will notify expected arrivals and prepare documentation for those arrivals.
- "CXer-satisfaction" is the watchword! You will handle any customer complaints.
- You will manage the App, email and switchboard.
- The X way is the safe way! You will know, observe and enforce all facility safety regulations.
- You will ensure safety of the structure during the night and you will try to prevent situations that create disturbance.
- You will be responsible for carrying out some preparatory activities to support staff active in the morning shift (arrivals lists, wake up customers ecc.)
- Be the eyes of CX! You will compile a report of the significant events that occurred during the night.
Previous experience of at least one year is required.
Contract of employment: full time (shift work).