Join the CX crew!
We are looking for a talented and dynamic green thinker, able to think outside the box and ready to accept and win with us new challenges to establish ourselves more and more in the student housing industry.
We are selecting a FRONT OFFICE MANAGER ready to get into a multicultural space that hosts students from all over the world for new openings in Turin.
Who are we?
CX is a student housing company that, through its spaces and common areas full of personality, offers a full optional living experience with an international scope to its guests: university students, professionals, digital nomads...in a nutshell, people who have not lost the desire to discover, learn and know!
Curious, revolutionaries and citizens of the world, you just have to get on board, ready to grow in a sparkling and never trivial reality!
Make yourself known and put in all of yourself to convince us that you are the talent we are looking for.
· You look at the glass half full and Murphy's laws don't scare you.
· You are convinced that alone we go fast, but together we go far!
· You know that no man is an island and you are only comfortable building bridges with the people around you, finding in every relationship a business opportunity.
· You have a wealth of experience and/or a background in tourism or business.
· You have slick English language skills!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
· You will report directly to the Resident Manager
· You will be responsible for the proper functioning of all shifts in the reception and will contribute to the achievement of all objectives (quantitative and qualitative) of the structure.
· You will be very operational and constantly ready to assist wherever needed.
· You will be a Team Leader and always lead by example through the concept of "leading by example".
· You will coordinate Front-Office resources; planning, organizing all shifts and distribution of staff in force.
· You will be responsible for onboarding, induction and ongoing training of new resources and development of existing resources.
· You will check daily the correctness of check-in, check-out, invoicing issued, data sent to the Police Headquarters, ISTAT data and cash closing procedures.
· You will ensure continuous compliance with CX Service Standards and implement any new procedures by communicating them carefully and promptly to the entire Front Office.
· You will directly handle active billing related to utility tipping for firms leasing space on campus.
· You will support the Resident Manager in monitoring the KPIs of the facility.
· You will ensure that all emails and reviews received on major OTAs are responded to in a timely and appropriate manner.
· You will be responsible for handling complaints and withdrawals.
· You will verify the final results of the work of external companies (cleaning).
· You will manage reporting, extractions from PMS and check for proper revenue entry within PMS.
Contract of employment: Full time