Join the CX crew!
We are looking for a talented and dynamic green thinker, able to think outside the box and ready to accept and win with us new challenges to establish ourselves more and more in the student housing industry.
We are selecting a FRONT OFFICE AGENT with a great desire to get into a multicultural environment that hosts students from all over the world for an internship at our CX Bari Student Place.
Who are we?
CX is a student housing company that through its spaces and common areas full of personality, offers a full optional living experience in an international environment to its guests, who certainly have very specific characteristics: they are university students away from home, professionals, digital nomads...in a nutshell, people who have not lost the desire to discover, learn and know!
Curious, revolutionaries and citizens of the world, you just have to get on board, ready to grow in a sparkling and never trivial reality!
Make yourself known and put in all of yourself to convince us that you are the talent we are looking for.
- You look at the glass half full and Murphy's laws don't scare you.
- You are convinced that alone you go fast, but together you go far!
- You know that no man is an island and you are comfortable only building bridges with the people around you, finding in every relationship a business opportunity.
- You have experience and/or a background in the tourism industry.
- You have slick English language skills!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- You will support the Front Office Team in day-to-day activities.
- You will provide attentive and friendly customer service to all CX guests (past, present and future).
- You will learn how to check-in and check-out in a professional and friendly manner following company standards.
- You will enter data (customer information, reservations, maintenance, charges and similar) within the various management systems, you will learn to be of support to the administration and to make a correct billing.
- You will schedule and distribute room keys conscientiously and correctly.
- You will notify expected arrivals and prepare documentation related to them.
- You will learn how to handle any customer complaints, App, email and switchboard.
- You will give notice to housekeeping and maintenance of requests received and verify that they have been carried out.
- You will learn how to terminate lease agreements resulting in return of security deposit.
- You will attend any promotional events at the University or other locations.
- You will know, observe and enforce all facility safety regulations.
Contract duration: 6 months
Expected starting date: 1/3/2021
Contract of employment: Full time (on shifts), Internship / Stage