Join the CX crew!
We are looking for a talented and dynamic green thinker, able to think outside the box and ready to accept and win with us new challenges to establish ourselves more and more in the student housing sector.
We are looking for a FRONT OFFICE AGENT with a great desire to get into a multicultural space that hosts students from all over the world for an internship in our CX Student Place in Florence.
Who are we?
CX is a student housing company that through its spaces and common areas full of personality, offers a full optional living experience and international breath to its guests: university students away from home, professionals, digital nomads... in a nutshell, people who have not lost the desire to discover, learn and know!
Curious, revolutionaries and citizens of the world, all you have to do is get on board, ready to grow in a sparkling and never trivial reality!
Make yourself known and put in all of yourself to convince us that you are the talent we are looking for.
- You look at the glass half full and Murphy's laws don't scare you.
- You are convinced that alone we go fast, but together we go far!
- You know that no man is an island and you are only comfortable building bridges with the people around you, finding in every relationship a business opportunity.
- You have a wealth of experience and / or a background in tourism or economics.
- You have slick English language skills!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- You will support the Front Office Team in their daily activities.
- You will provide attentive and friendly customer service to all CX guests (past, present and future).
- You will learn how to check-in and check-out in a professional and friendly manner following company standards.
- You will enter data (customer information, reservations, maintenance, charges and similar) into the various management systems, learn how to support the administration and perform proper billing.
- You will schedule and distribute room keys conscientiously and correctly.
- You will notify expected arrivals and prepare documentation for them.
- You will learn how to handle customer complaints, App, email and switchboard.
- You will give notice to housekeeping and maintenance of requests received and verify that they have been carried out.
- You will learn how to terminate lease agreement resulting in return of security deposit.
- You will take care of the bar by preparing hot or cold basic beverages, serving sandwiches and pre-packaged snacks for facility guests.
- You will attend any promotional events at the University or other locations.
- You will know, observe and enforce all facility safety regulations.
Employment Contract: Internship - Full time, shift work. Expense reimbursement expected.
Duration: 6 months
Expected start date: 1/4/2021