Join the CX crew!
We are looking for a talented and dynamic green thinker, able to think outside the box and ready to accept and win with us new challenges to establish ourselves more and more in the student housing industry.
We are selecting a FRONT OFFICE AGENT with a great desire to get into a multicultural space that hosts students from all over the world for the opening of CX Florence Student Place.
Who are we?
CX is a student housing company that, through its spaces and common areas full of personality, offers a full optional living experience with an international scope to its guests: university students, professionals, digital nomads...in a nutshell, people who have not lost the desire to discover, learn and know!
Curious, revolutionaries and citizens of the world, you just have to get on board, ready to grow in a sparkling and never trivial reality!
Make yourself known and put in all of yourself to convince us that you are the talent we are looking for.
· You look at the glass half full and Murphy's laws don't scare you.
· You are convinced that alone we go fast, but together we go far!
· You know that no man is an island and you are only comfortable building bridges with the people around you, finding in every relationship a business opportunity.
· You have a wealth of experience and/or a background in tourism or business.
· You have slick English language skills!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
· You will be part of the Front Office Team.
· You will provide attentive and friendly customer service to all CX guests (past, present and future).
· You will check in and out in a professional and friendly manner following company standards.
· You will be responsible for the correct data entry (customer information, reservations, maintenance, charges and similar) within the various management systems.
· You will be responsible for the correct invoicing and you will support the administration.
· You will be responsible for the proper management and closing of the daily cash and cash fund.
· You will schedule and distribute room keys conscientiously and correctly.
· You will notify expected arrivals and prepare documentation for those arrivals.
· You will handle any customer complaints.
· You will manage the App, email and switchboard.
· You will give notice to housekeeping and maintenance of requests received and verify that they have been carried out.
· You will be responsible for finalizing lease agreements resulting in the return of the security deposit.
· You will be in charge of the bar by preparing hot or cold base drinks, serving pre-made sandwiches and snacks for facility guests.
· You will know, observe and enforce all facility safety regulations.
Contract of employment: full time (shift work), temporary.