Campus X is an Italian company operating in the student housing sector (www.cx-place.com) offering its guests a full optional and international living experience within its facilities.
We are looking for a Front Office Manager for the recently acquired residence hall in Venice- Mestre.
Located just a stone's throw from Venice, the facility will offer 284 single and double rooms, with a total of 568 beds.
If you have a desire to contribute to our project, you are a green thinker capable of thinking outside the box, and you are a citizen of the world ready to take on a new challenge, all you have to do is get on board, and get to know each other better, you could be the talent we are looking for!
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER TO DO LIST:
- You will report directly to the Resident Manager.
- You will support the Resident Manager in monitoring facility KPIs.
- You will coordinate Front Office resources, plan and organize work shifts and distribution of staff in force.
- You will be responsible for the proper functioning of all Front Office shifts and contribute to the achievement of all goals (quantitative and qualitative) of the Facility.
- You will monitor on a daily basis the correctness of check-in, check-out, billing issued and cash closing procedures.
- You will directly handle active billing related to the Inps Notice and utility reversal for firms that lease space within the Facility (where applicable).
- You will manage complaints and terminations.
- You will verify final workings of outside firms (cleaning).
- You will manage reporting and extractions from the management system also support verification activities required by the Resident Manager or Head Offices.
- You will ensure continued compliance with CX Service Standards and support the implementation of new procedures by carefully and promptly communicating them to the entire Front Office
- You will directly handle active billing related to utility tipping for firms leasing space on campus
- High school diploma or college degree
- Ability to organize, manage staff and work as part of a team
- Knowledge of hotel PMS (knowledge of Mews will be considered a plus)
- Previous experience in the hotel industry as a FOM or Shift Leader
- Knowledge of written and spoken English