Campus X is an Italian company operating in the student housing sector (www.cx-place.com) offering its guests a full optional and international living experience within its facilities.
We are looking for a Front Office Agent for the recently acquired residence hall in Venice- Mestre.
Located just a stone's throw from Venice, the facility will offer 284 single and double rooms for a total of 568 beds.
If you have a desire to contribute to our project, you are a green thinker capable of thinking outside the box, and you are a citizen of the world ready to take on a new challenge, all you have to do is get on board, and get to know each other better, you could be the talent we are looking for!
FRONT OFFICE AGENT TO DO LIST:
- You will be part of the Front Office Team
- You will provide attentive and friendly customer service to all CX guests (past, present and future).
- You will check-in and check-out in a professional manner following company standards.
- You will be responsible for correct data entry (customer information, reservations, maintenance, charges and similar) within the various management systems.
- You will be responsible for correct billing and will support administration.
- You will schedule and distribute room keys conscientiously and correctly.
- You will notify expected arrivals and prepare documentation for those arrivals.
- You will handle any customer complaints.
- You will manage the App, e-mail and switchboard.
- You will give notice to housekeeping and maintenance of incoming requests and verify that they have been fulfilled.
- You will be responsible for finalizing leases resulting in the return of the security deposit.
- You will be in charge of the bar by preparing hot or cold basic beverages, serving sandwiches and pre-packaged snacks for facility guests.
- You will know, observe and enforce all facility safety regulations.
- High school diploma or college degree
- Previous experience as a FOA
- Knowledge of hotel PMS (knowledge of Mews will be considered a plus)
- Knowledge of written and spoken English