CampusX is an Italian company operating in the student housing sector (www.cx-place.com) offering its guests a full optional and international living experience within its facilities.
We are looking for a Front Office Agent (stage) for our CX Rome Student Place. If you have a desire to contribute to our project, you are a green thinker capable of thinking outside the box, and you are a citizen of the world ready to take on a new challenge, all you have to do is get on board, and get to know each other better, you could be the talent we are looking for.
FRONT OFFICE AGENT (STAGE) TO DO LIST:
- You will be part of the Front Office Team.
- You will provide attentive and friendly customer service to all CX guests (past, present and future).
- You will showcase your strong business skills.
- You will learn how to check-in and check-out in a professional and friendly manner following company standards.
- You will be supportive of correct data entry (customer information, reservations, maintenance, charges and similar) within the various management systems.
- You will be responsible for correct billing and will support administration.
- You will learn how to properly manage and close the daily cash and cash fund.
- You will schedule and distribute room keys conscientiously and correctly.
- You will notify expected arrivals and prepare documentation for them.
- You will learn how to handle any customer complaints.
- You will manage the App, e-mail and switchboard.
- You will give notice to housekeeping and maintenance of requests received and verify that they have been fulfilled.
- You will learn how to close leases resulting in the return of the security deposit.
- You will attend any promotional events at the University or other locations.
- You will know, observe and enforce all facility safety regulations.
- High school diploma and/or Bachelor's degree;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package.
- Familiarity with the use of email.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.