Campus X is an Italian company operating in the student housing sector (www.cx-place.com)offering its guests a full optional and international living experience within its facilities.
We are looking for a Resident Manager for our opening facility in North of Milan.
CX North of Milan, will open its first cluster in February 2024, followed by the second in September of the same year. This facility will offer short and long stays guaranteeing a total of 928 rooms and 1075 beds.
If you have a desire to contribute to our project, you are a green thinker capable of thinking outside the box, and you are a world citizen ready to take on a new challenge, all you have to do is get on board, and get to know each other better, you could be the talent we are looking for.
RESIDENT MANAGER'S TO DO LIST:
- You will follow the pre-opening and opening phases with coordination of vendor search and logistical coordination aimed at the opening;
- You will coordinate and optimize all operational and project activities of the facility(ies) to make it more effective and functional for business objectives (in collaboration with Management);
- You will supervise the work of the staff, ensuring service delivery, in accordance with defined quality standards;
- You will be responsible for the introduction, interpretation and proper application of operational procedures and standards;
- You will supervise and coordinate the work of external maintenance firms in coordination with the Technical, house keeping and food & beverage area;
- You will contribute to the implementation of the facility's communication and marketing activities based on guidelines provided by Head Office;
- You will manage and coordinate the Community within the facility and with the support of the Community coordinator you will ensure the organization of events and activities for residents;
- You will constantly monitor the budget, accounting and financial results achieved;
- You will ensure compliance with relevant regulations and also take care of all bureaucratic and administrative tasks;
- With the FOMs you will establish goals to be achieved, plan work, and supervise the bursar's office in managing supplies;
- You will entertain close relationships with local Public and Private Bodies, Tour Operators, Universities, Associations in accordance with Headquarters directions;
- You will fulfill the employer's obligations prescribed by law in the areas of safety, occupational hygiene, workers' health and environmental protection, with the power, in agreement with Headquarters, to delegate these obligations to qualified internal or external collaborators.
- Proven experience (approximately 5 years).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package.
- Excellent familiarity with the use of email.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English language