Campus X is an Italian company operating in the student housing sector (www.cx-place.com), which stands out for offering a full service housing experience within its facilities designed and managed as a combination of international standards, Italian design, ESG values and hospitality culture.
In order to further strengthen our organization, we are currently seeking a highly qualified professional to fill the position of Head Of Legal Affairs at our Head Office, located at Via Abruzzi 25, Rome.
TO DO LIST OF THE HEAD OF LEGAL AFFAIRS:
- You will be responsible for implementing the Company's internal Legal Affairs area in collaboration with senior management and managing independently and through the coordination of external consultants the processes that will govern it throughout, in particular:
- You will advise on legal and contractual matters with clients/residents, business partners, public administration and suppliers, ensuring that each corporate structure operates in compliance with applicable regulations;
- You will ensure the oversight of legal aspects related to Real Estate transactions in business development and asset management (e.g., drafting and negotiating letters of intent, memoranda of understanding, non-binding and binding offers, asset transfer agreements, etc.) by acting as an internal point of reference and coordinating external consultants and partners;
- You will prepare and draft opinions and memoranda in support of other corporate structures;
- You will ensure oversight of Corporate Law and Governance processes (including corporate transactions and reorganizations), corporate compliance and corporate secretarial activities (drafting corporate documents such as articles of incorporation, bylaws, shareholders' agreements, corporate resolutions, proxies and powers of attorney);
- You will provide legal assistance in the areas of privacy and intellectual property.
- Licensed lawyer in Italy or abroad with proven experience of more than 10 years in a law firm and/or in-house in the following areas: real estate law, commercial contracts (including leases), and construction law.
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English;
- Integrity, confidentiality, and flexibility;
- Solid knowledge of laws and regulations in the relevant field;
- Independent work and teamwork skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to synthesize and manage priorities
- Good knowledge of the real estate business will be considered a plus